Umrah Visa Requirement
This information relates to pilgrims intending to perform the Umrah from Singapore. It is based on a directive issued by the Saudi Embassy in Singapore.
Visas are issued to Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Singapore Employment Pass, Singapore Work Permit and Singapore Dependent Pass Holders only.
Application of Umrah Visa has to be made through any Registered Singapore Agents approved by the Ministry of Haj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The following are required in the application of Umrah Visa:
- Passport should be valid for travel for at least six months from the date of departure
- Passport should contain not less than 4 blank pages for endorsements
- Confirmed return airline ticket
- Innoculation / vaccination certificate against meningitis (ACYW-135)
(where you can get vaccination for umrah / haj)
- Children below 16 years - proof of polio vaccination
- Convert should produce a photocopy of his/her conversion certificate
- Female applicant must be accompanied by her MAHRAM. If spouse, siblings or children is/are accompanying applicant, copies of the Marriage Certificate/Birth Certificate are required to be submitted to the Embassy
- Female age 45 years old and above can travel with an organized group, provided consent letter from Mahram is submitted
- 3X photographs (4cm X 6cm, matt finish, white background, without frame or border showing 70% of face)